Hi! I'm Sarah.
As a mum of 2 boys and a midwife for over 10 years, I know that combination of terror and excitement in you right now. My aim is to empower you with the knowledge to have a positive childbirth experience and eliminate the fear that many new parents have about what's to come.
My promise to you is the latest evidence-based information on what to expect, blended with my real world experience both as a mum and a midwife.
I don't believe in boring and want to make this as interesting for you as possible, so I'll intertwine stories from my many years delivering babies to bring all these concepts to life.
I can't wait to share this magical journey with you and possibly meet you live in one of our Q&A calls.
Alex & Matt Bingham
“Sarah came highly recommended to us and we were certainly not disappointed with her service! She was lovely to deal with and happy to answer any question we had (of which there were many as first time parents!) The material she covers is easy to follow and she structures it so as not to be too overwhelming."
Learn from an expert
In an era of Dr Google, I know how important it is to be confident you're getting the right advice, so here's some detail about my background and qualifications.
- Registered Nurse since 2005 (UWS–Bachelor of Nursing)
- Registered Midwife since 2008 (UTS–Graduate Diploma of Midwifery)
- Birth suite & Postnatal Midwife at The Mater Hospital (since 2008)
- Facilitator of hospital based antenatal education programs (since 2009)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist & Antenatal Midwife Coordinator at The Mater Hospital since 2016
- Winner HESTA Australian nursing and midwifery award 2017 for team excellence
- Calmbirth® Educator and certified Infant Massage Instructor
- Current registration with AHPRA board
- Full member NSW Nurses Association
- Full member of Australian College of Midwives
- Full member of Childbirth & Parenting Educators Australia (CAPEA)
- Possums Certified Educator level 1
In the media
I was delighted to join Gidget Foundation Australia on Channel 7's The Daily Edition to talk about the launch of Gidget's Start Talking telehealth initiative.
I've been privileged to co-design and launch their award-winning program at The Mater in Sydney, which closely monitors the emotional wellbeing of expectant and new mums. This program won the HESTA Australian Nursing and Midwifery Team Excellence Award and I was lucky enough to be featured in their TV Commercial!
I also represent Gidget at the Baby & Toddler Shows across Australia.
Join my online antenatal classes now!
Leverage my 10 years of experience as a midwife and childbirth educator and join me in my online antenatal programs. Based on the latest evidence-based information combined with live access to me in Q&A calls, these programs will empower you with everything you need to know!EXPLORE OUR PROGRAMS