They're here! Be empowered with everything you need to know to adjust to your new role as parents. It can be daunting knowing what to do with your new bundle of joy, but this program will have you feel confident and ready for this next exciting phase of your life.
This program is blends the best in online bite-sized content you watch when and where you want with direct access to Sarah in Q&A calls.
Particularly with parenting content, you are most likely to want to rewatch with your bub in arms to help you address any challenges with feeding, sleeping or settling without trying to remember who you learned 4 months ago!
Here's what's covered in this program
- What to expect in the early days of breastfeeding
- How to know if your baby is hungry and whether they've had enough
- How to get a good attachment, and positioning options
- Practical demonstrations of how to prepare to feed, hand express and identify proper sucking
- Understand what your newborn baby will look like and early tests and immunisations
- A parenting expert's top tips for feeding, sleeping and settling
- All about crying, routines and how to sleep your baby safely
- How to wrap and bath a baby, change a nappy and baby massage tips
- The best baby products to buy
Body after baby
- Advice from an expert women's physio on recovering from abdominal wall separation
- How to care for your pelvic floor after pregnancy and childbirth
- Signs of prolapse and what you can do now to avoid it happening
- Learn what perinatal anxiety and depression is
- Understand the importance of looking after our emotional as well as physical wellbeing, especially in times of change
- Understand the red flags that may indicate you need help
- Where to go to get help
Hi! I'm Sarah!
I know you're excited and nervous all at the same time, which is why you can trust me to empower you with the knowledge to have a positive birth experience.
As a mum, midwife and childbirth educator for over 10 years I've seen and heard it all, and I can't wait to meet you in our program.MORE ABOUT ME
What makes our program different?
Access our amazing content anywhere, anytime from your device of choice. Watch all at once, over a number of weeks, or even re-watch the parenting modules after baby has arrived.
Live Q&A Calls
Join Sarah and other expectant parents on live Q&A calls to have your specific questions answered. Calls are run regularly over Zoom and you book into a session that suits you.
Watch live demonstrations of how to bath and wrap a baby, how to change a nappy, massage your baby as well as downloadable guides and checklists.
Your questions answered
Does this cover the same content as a hospital course?
What's the difference between the programs?
How does the course work?
Does the course start at a set time?
How long is the course?
Is the course claimable on my private health insurance?
How much access do I get to an expert?
How do the Q&A Calls work?
Can I rewatch the videos?
Who are Gidget Foundation Australia?
How do I choose an antenatal course?
There's so much jargon thrown around... it's no wonder you feel overwhelmed and confused! In this short video Sarah will explain what evidence-based means and why it's so important, how being scared at this time is normal, why her birth doesn't matter and what makes these programs so different from anything else out there.
What others say about Sarah
Rebecca & Adam Van Den Thillart
Becoming pregnant with our second child was so exciting but daunting at the same time. Knowing we would now be a family of 4, we felt we needed a refresher antenatal class. Our first and only consideration was Sarah. We had such a positive birth experience, Sarah’s class was a key factor, and for that we will be eternally grateful! Sarah is personable, kind, professional and most importantly very knowledgeable. Thanks again!
We were impressed with Sarah’s extensive experience went from not knowing much about babies to feeling extremely confident about our upcoming labour and parenthood. Sarah's style of delivering the class is coupled with her extensive experience at being a midwife, it was great to know we were getting a first hand experienced answer. I would like to thank Sarah for all her help and encourage everyone, especially if it's yours first baby, to join her course.
Buy this program now
Be the best grandparent possible and get the latest information on everything that's changed since you had kids in a brand new online Grandparenting Program. Learn about key changes in pregnancy, sleeping, wrapping and why no one uses cabbage leaves anymore!