Online antenatal classes with a difference
With hospital classes cancelled, you need more than just an online program. You want great content and access to qualified midwives who can answer your specific questions.
Select the program that's right for you!
Childbirth & Parenting Program
All you need to know about labour, childbirth, caesarean and early parenting.
Caesarean & Parenting Program
What to expect ahead of your planned caesarean birth and how to navigate the first few weeks.
Transition to parenthood with ease by learning about breastfeeding, sleeping, settling and looking after your body.
Here's what's covered in our programs
- Get a better understanding of the female body and how we are built for pregnancy and childbirth
- In-depth overview of the amazing process that births your baby
- How to look after your body during pregnancy including your abdominals and pelvic floor
- Warnings signs in pregnancy that indicate you should call your caregiver
- The stages involved in labour, what to expect and how you'll feel during each phase
- How labour starts and how you know you're in labour
- Strategies to cope with pain in labour including breathing, visualisation and tips for support people
- When to go to hospital
Pain Relief & Intervention
- Your medically-based pain relief options, what to expect with each and the pros, cons and risks
- What happens if you need to be induced and how the process works
- The options that may be needed to help your baby leave your body safely including vacuum and forceps
- An overview of the reasons for planned and unplanned caesareans
- Understand what to expect in a caesarean section with a detailed walkthrough of the procedure, who is in the room and what happens after birth
- The varying anaesthetic options that may be used
- Learn what perinatal anxiety and depression is and the importance of looking after our emotional as well as physical wellbeing
- Understand the red flags that may indicate you need help
- Where to go to get help
- What to expect in the early days of breastfeeding
- How to know if your baby is hungry and whether they've had enough
- How to get a good attachment, and positioning options
- Practical demonstrations of how to prepare to feed, hand express and identify proper sucking
- Understand what your newborn baby will look like and early tests and immunisations
- A parenting expert's top tips for feeding, sleeping and settling
- All about crying, routines and how to sleep your baby safely
- How to wrap and bath a baby, change a nappy and baby massage tips
- The best baby products to buy
Body after baby
- Advice from an expert women's physio on recovering from abdominal wall separation
- How to care for your pelvic floor after pregnancy and childbirth
- Signs of prolapse and what you can do now to avoid it happening
Hi! I'm Sarah!
I know you're excited and nervous all at the same time, which is why you can trust me to empower you with the knowledge to have a positive birth experience.
As a mum, midwife and childbirth educator for over 10 years I've seen and heard it all, and I can't wait to meet you in our program.MORE ABOUT SARAH
Be the best grandparent possible and get the latest information on everything that's changed since you had kids in a brand new online Grandparenting Program. Learn about key changes in pregnancy, sleeping, wrapping and why no one uses cabbage leaves anymore!Find out more
Your questions answered
Does this cover the same content as a hospital course?
How does the course work?
Does the course start at a set time?
How long is the course?
Is the course claimable on my private health insurance?
How much access do I get to an expert?
How do the Q&A Calls work?
Can I rewatch the videos?
Who are Gidget Foundation Australia?
What's the difference between the programs?
$10 from every program sold is donated to Gidget Foundation Australia
Supporting the emotional wellbeing of expectant parents has never been more important, which is why we will donate $10 from every program sold to this amazing not-for-profit organisation.
Dr Keith Hartman
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
I regularly refer my clients to Sarah and they have, without exception, found her to be kind, patient, practical and extremely helpful at a time when they felt nervous and lacking in confidence in their important new role of motherhood.
I can highly recommend Sarah Tooke to any woman who is seeking antenatal classes and/or expert assistance with her new baby.
Journalist and co-host of Today Extra
Sarah provided us with the knowledge and tools to approach childbirth as first time parents with calm confidence.
During what can be a confusing and overwhelming time, Sarah is a trusted guide with a lovely, nurturing approach